Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trash the Dress Ideas Shoot


So tonight I came home from shooting a wedding and felt inspired to continue to make some new art. However it really had nothing to do with the wedding itself today...but more about the fact that a colleague of mine doesn't like the idea of "trash the dress" and I have a few old wedding dresses that I have collected over the last few months to start experimenting with for just that concept "trashing the dress" I think they can be really beautiful...think about it...your wedding day is one of the days when you look the most beautiful. You now have the opportunity to put the dress back on and not worry about getting it dirty. You can take it anywhere. The beach, train tracks, the woods or anywhere else you can think of. I would like to get 1-or several people together to go to NY or some other metropolis and run around in wedding dresses and make some new art that the valley has yet to experience. I think it could and would be something new for the Valley. As well as the rest of the world.

take a look at the following images and let me know if they inspire you? feel free to e-mail me at Kate@KateDuffyPhoto.com if you are interested in booking a TTD shoot.

Keep in mind this can be for brides, or bridesmaids, as well as high school and college girls with some great prom gowns too. the following images are simply something to get the mind working about this idea...Now LETS MAKE SOME GREAT ART!

Blessings,
Kate










No comments: