Friday, April 25, 2008

New Self Portraits

Hello All!
I hope everyone had a marvelous weekend last week, a great week this week and tonight is the start of an amazing weekend for sure! I will be down on the South Side of Bethlehem for the Spring on 4th, What's on 3rd Celebration & Annual Chili Cook Off! I will be providing visitors with FREE pet portraits. Clearly the new photos I just posted with this blog are not pet photos...but I felt like messing around with my camera today and doing some new self portraits. A bit at the request of a friend, but yes even the photographer needs pictures of themselves...So have told me I take to many, but then again it's hard to get anyone to take pictures of me. Unless you're Ryan capturing silly photos of me at random chip and putt sessions. ;-) None the less I love it all the same. Photography is amazing! It captures things that otherwise we would miss perhaps . I love the first picture on here where I got the chance to mix the blue light with the white light from the indoor light. It is really neat when you get the chance to mix light and pull colors into your photos that you would not otherwise know were there.

Feel free to leave a comment or two, or just enjoy the new postings! have a happy, healthy, summer weekend! And if you are in the area get your pets and you down to see me in bethlehem, look for the puppy dog flag @ Wadsworth & Co.

Blessings,
Kate





No comments: