Friday, August 22, 2008

Sarah and Jason - Tie the Knot - Highlights


So I had a hard time picking just a small number of photos to showcase from Sarah and Jason's wedding once I finally did the edits. My second shoot and I compiled some amazing shots to really tell the story of the day!

Sarah said two amazing statements when she called after her and her husband got to sit down and look at all the images; "I cried when I finally got to see the pictures, They look amazing!" and "You and the other photographers that you hired took some photos we didn't even realize that you had taken!"

But the true honor was getting to work with such a great couple and their families for what turned out to be one of my best wedding shoots to date! I look forward to helping them to build an amazing album and more for them to share with their family and friends for years to come!

Congrats again Sarah and Jason! I hope you remember your special day forever...you two are such an awesome couple

Blessings,
Kate


















No comments: