Friday, August 22, 2008

Megan and Madi @ The Beach!


So here is some more from the twins...AWESOME PHOTO CHICKS! They always have a new expression or face for me...I'm going to really enjoy looking back at all of these as they get older and grow up. The was our trip to the beach with 4 other families (each with 3 kids) so at any given time there was usually about 10-12 kids in the house and lots of energy to boot. I forgot how covered in sand kids get...but they love the beach. It doesn't matter to them if they get sand in their shorts or ice cream on their face...and they cry when it's time to go home for the night and wash all the sand away! Overall though, it was a great week with lots of PIRATE Adventures. Then we came back to PA for our own adventures of going to the library and walking for smoothies with "TT" and mommy! Most nights by 5-6pm I'm tired! they used to tell their mom that I tire them out...now it's me and mommy that are tired! They are great girls and I love all of them to pieces! Enjoy the photos...perhaps you'll see one or two that remind you of you family and childhood summer vacations!


Happy Diggin for sand crabs!


Kate


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kate.
Everytime i come to visit your blog, to see your wonderful photos, i´m amazed with your work, that is an inspiration to those who love photography, i have been following your work at some time, and i have to say, keep the good work.
I hope that everything is fine with you there in pennsylvania.
My compliments, and best regards, have a nice day, see you soon.

José Filipe / 25-08-2008
www.arteesentimentos.blogspot.com