Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Brie and Shawn's Wedding Weekend


Hello All!
I'm adding this blog to show off a few images from Brienna and Shawn's wedding that I shot this weekend in Gettysburg...and yes it did rain...it poured as a matter of fact on Saturday, but Sunday was beautiful. So I got the newlyweds to dress up again for me and take me out to some of their favorite places on the battlefields. I'm only about a third of the way through the editing of the whole event...but I just wanted to share a few snaps for them to see before they left on their honeymoon. I love you both...I wish you the best and Brie I have been looking forward to photographing your wedding ever since we started talking about it.

Thanks you two, good luck in life and love and I hope I get the chance to photograph some more happy moments in your life some day ;-) Can't wait for you to see the rest of the shots...Peace, Love and Happiness!

Blessings,
Kate








No comments: