Thursday, July 24, 2008

Megan and Madison - Go to the Playground!!!

So today we went to the playground! It was a new one that the girls have not been to yet. We discovered all kinds of new things...steps, slides, benches and Hop Scotch! It was a long hike for the girls and then they were so excited to be able to play, jump, swing and run when they got there that is was most deffinately NAP TIME! After lunch! Megan was the first one to go down the twisty slide! I think she just likes discovering new places. It's fun to watch both of their faces light up as our adventures continue. I can't believe it has only been a week. The beach is next week...so watch out for many more updates and photos! We are going to have a blast!
Have a safe evening!
Blessings,
Kate



I think this is my favorite shot of the day! What raw emotion! They screamed and tackled me as soon as I came in the house this morning and the feeling of the wind blowing on their faces as we walked outside...I think by this point Madison just wanted to yell some more! She was having so much fun! :-)

And then last but deff not least...to finish out our day at the playground...many kisses for mom! Twice as many is always nice!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am simply amazed by the pure, raw emotion in your photos. The composition and light are outstanding. Where do you find all of your models, especially the furry four legged ones? Out of curiosity, is one of your legs shorter than the other because your horizons are slightly off. I am sitting on the edge of my seat for the updated photos.

Keep up the good work,
-A fellow "photographer" who loves working with COLOR, or if I cant set a white-balance, Black and White