Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Megan and Madison


So I know a few of you know about the new munchkins I am taking care of...Megan and Madison! So CUTE!!! Here are some of the first pictures I have taken of them. I was so suprised that they were stoked with taking pictures of them...and Madison was a real poser for the camera. Mom was happy that we got some good pictures of them together as well as bringing out their true attitudes. Megan has the piggie tails in her hair and Madison was happy to pose with her "Ducky".

I can't wait...Next week we go to the beach and you better believe there will be lots of pictures of them, their big sis and the rest of the crew from our week! So check back often as many of you know this blog is always getting updated...and there may be a blog in the works for Meg and Madi all just about them. I have some ideas for some really cute fairie pictures and some out on the big hay bails...if they aren't moved in the next few days.

I hope you all have a safe happy evening!

Blessings!
Kate




No comments: