Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sarah & Jason - Tie the Knot!


I wanted to post a few of my favorite shots from last night. I had the honor of photographing Sarah & Jason's Wedding yesterday. They are a beautiful couple that just by being them you can see right away how much they L-O-V-E eachother. The were always holding hands and enjoying time with their family and friends of which many came from out of town and overseas for this great event!

Thank you Sarah & Jason! It was a blast...I wanted to give you a sneak peek of the images to come...I know I always found myself excited to work with you and create amazing images! You have been such a joy to work with!

Thank you again and congratulations you two...enjoy Hawaii!

Blessings,

Kate







1 comment:

Matthew Churetta Photography said...

Looks Like you had a great time. Nice shots