Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Puppy Photos!









































So I spent the afternoon with my good friends Sara and Paul and their two cute puppers...Snuggles & Daisy...quite energetic from the get go I think we got some really cute shots of them and the whole family together...it much reminded me of an extended baby/kid session that I do all day everyday with my other photography jobs...except this was more challenging as I'm finding most of the pets are...they selectively speak your language and understand phrases like, "walk, treat, and where's the squirrel or other dog" so bribes in many ways stand true as they do with small children in getting their pictures taken yet they seem to more instinctively ignore you when there is a bit of more interesting stuff going on in the yard or across the street.

Never the less it's still a fun job...and I'm so glad that photography is something that my life has chosen me for!

so enjoy! cause I know I do!

K

No comments: