Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Dog Photos

Hello All again!
The warm weather has kept things new and fresh for me...here's a new snap while on my quest for some new pet photos...we all know how we love our animals! Even our kids that act like animals or vice versa some times! I had a great time with this pup and his mommy! he was extremely enthralled as soon as we started putting treats down in front of him...but then almost to much so...it's kind of funny especially after shooting kids all winter, pets are a new feet...cause you can't quite talk to them the same way that you talk to kids...and they don't understand you quite the same either!...it's intriguing! but exciting all at the same time.

I am also planning on doing a trip to NYC hopefully in February with some girls and their wedding gowns and running around the city photographing for the day! how fun will this be!? I also have a bride who wants to do fire breathing for a "trash the dress" shoot. I'm trying to get 15-20 brides to do "TTD" shoots to use in an exhibit for a local show in the LV! More to come on that on a later date! really excited about that too!

Hope You had a great weekend...mine is just getting started since I have one more day off before I go back to my "job" but then my photography is my "love"....it's a new adventure every day! I can't wait till tommorrow!

Be blessed every day!
Kate

No comments: