Monday, January 7, 2008

New Pet Photos...Coming Soon!

Hello Again One and All,
So I have been keeping up with my shooting and shooting some new things at that. I am proud to announce that I am planning on being involved in the "Spring on 4th...What's on 3rd" Celebrations this year...offering pet photos. I think this is going to be a candid ordeal...bring your pets down, have a few pictures taken of them for free and just plain have fun! I'm planning on doing this as a launch for my photography in the Valley. If you would like a formal session for you and your fuzzy friends or just of them book it then for a later date in the spring or summer of 2008!

I am also planning on doing horse photos on a larger scale (Obviously since they are larger animals... :-) )in the spring as well...more of that to come later. Hope you all had a great and safe weekend! stop back often for the ever growing list of what I am up to this year!

K

No comments: