Monday, January 14, 2008

Oldies but Goodies...the pictures are old...not my friends!



Hello All,
again from the quite calm and quite home I reside in. I was just browsing my myspace account
when I remembered that I had some new photos that some of you may be interested in seeing. I have added a bit of my own new flare to them, yes I did take the photographs but during what is going on three years ago. when none of us could have even imagined what our life would be like today! ;-)

I wanted to post some pictures of my friend Tom, whom I consider a great friend of mine and above and beyond that a very talented musician who not only plays the drums, but composes, song writes, plays and records his own music. I also know like me with my photography, if he could do this all day every day he would live, sleep, eat and breath music...and perhaps still allow me to cook him dinner on occasion when he becomes rich and famous. :-D He along with one of his best friends Ryan Asher who has been on the music scene on his own already for the past few years, and for some of his gigs Tom has provided percussion for...along with their friend Darren have formed a band called "Skyfall". Which I also have the luxury of getting to listen to band practice when they are here at the house practicing. They are up and coming, all extremely talented and gifted in their own ways provide musical talents for one and another to enjoy in their new found group.

I hope to feature some of their music either from Tom individually or from the band for my slide shows for clients. Their style is happy, calming and content...hopefully one day we will all be able to listen to their music in our homes, cars, on the radio or perhaps in movies! I wish them all the best and know they feel the same about my own artistry as a photographer. So watch out as Tommy Szy comes on to the scene with his own songs as well as "Skyfall" as they start playing in the PA and NY states!

Enjoy the Snaps too! More to come from future concerts hopefully as well as another shoot or two in our barn and chicken coop! YAY you'll have to wait to see if you don't know what I'm talking about!

Be the Best!
Kate

No comments: